cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Sales Order Creation after PGR(Post Goods Receipt)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Guru's,

Whenever we create the inbound delivery upon saving automatically PGR document will be created.

My requirement is sales order should create automatically whenever inbound delivery saved.

Regards

Shankarappa HL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This looks like a rather odd business process. Are you sure this is not some kind of reverse implementation of the third party sales process? In that case the sales order would trigger the PR then PO etc. Otherwise - what would trigger PO to the vendor in your case? It just doesn't seem very logical process even in the real life...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks, for customer will be assigned in vendor master , based on vendor master customer has to pick. I am not sure is there any user exit or functional module to create the sales order automatically once PGR done, whatever material available in PGR document same thing to be copied to sales order.

Regards

Ranjeeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Upon doing PGR an output can be triggered from IBD which carries all the details of material and Qty , the same can be used to create an S.O , now explain the business process based on which customer can be selected

Regards

Shekhar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain what is the business process?  Nevertheless, this can be achieved only via enhancement

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

PO Creation-->Inbound Delivery-->Automatically PGR will create, with PGR sales order also should create for whatever material & qty is available at inbound delivery. Same material will be packed using handling unit & pallet at inbound delivery same pallet & handling unit should come in sales order also.

Regards

Shankarappa HL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankarappa,

The first question that would pop into my mind if I were asked to create a functional specification for this enhancement would be "how does this enhancement determine which customer to ship the sales order to"?  Surely the client has more than one customer.......

Best Regards,

DB49

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjeeth,

we can create the sales order through IDOC execution at the time of PGR BUT questing how system will come to know the Customer details ?

Could you explain you business requirement in details?

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma