cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL audit trails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone tried to run "Display audit trail Partner/Document/External address" transaction in background?

When I run the Display audit trail partner in background for outcome "1", it generates a spool.

The spool contains a list of blocked partners.

However, I am not able to see additional records under each of the blocked partner.

The same tcode if I execute in foreground I can see blocked partners and related records under them.

Any idea how to achieve this?

Thanks,

Sowbhagya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sow,

I don't think this is possible with the current standard program you are using, since the report is a heirarchihcal one and the sub tree node expansion is not available once you send this to spool. However, one alternate option I can think of is, to check with your technical team, may be they can copy this to a custom report and enhance the logic in such a way that the spool will display with subtree details as well. Appreciate if you can update with any more findings on this.

Thanks,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanesh,

Thank you for the reply. I am the technical consultant here.

I shall keep you posted.

Thanks,

Sowbhagya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sowbhagya

i tried it several times and faced same issue. so, we are executing in foreground every month after completing the C1 Screening for BPs in the Production System. as per SAP design it is not working in the Back ground. we also requested our Technical Team to develop a Custom Report which will pull the data from Spool and output should display the Blocked BPs for each List Type. we are waiting for Business approval on this to proceed further.

if you find any alternative solution , please share with us which may help to all of us.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli