cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusted RFC does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am trying to connect managed system to the solution manager, for which i have configured the Trusted RFC using Managed system configuration.

The Trusted RFC does not work it gives the below error. I have checked multiple logs( for maintaining S_RFCACL which is already provided to the user), i have also gone through the note to configure Trusted RFC.

Scenario-

There are two landcapes- i use the same user to perform a test connection for one of the landscape from my solution manager system it works.

but when i use the same user for the other landscape( this user has all the authorizations) the connection test fails with the below error.

i even tried deleting the RFC and Re-creating the same from scratch, it does not get fixed. I am troubleshooting on this issue from last 5 days and not landing anywhere, would need immediate help on the same.

the log shows no error, and no St22 dumps are also observed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mrigank Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if this is resolved.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mrigank,

Please follow as below,

Check the authorization objects first for S_RFC,S_RFCADM,S_RFCACL.

Check the note 128447,131387 - No authorization to log on as a trusted system

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAPConn/Create+an+RFC+trust+relationship+between+2+SAP+systems...

On the authorization trace in both the system for your id and check (ST01).

Thanks

Rishav

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mrigank,

Along with Notes and links mentioned by other members please check below SAP Note also

1627901 - Troubleshooting for Trusted RFC "remote logon" in Solution Manager

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrigank.

Please look at this guide. It simply describes how to setup trusted connection between two systems. Also check your setup in transaction SMT1. Hope it helps.

Bye

Create an RFC trust relationship between 2 SAP systems - A step-by-step guide - ABAP Connectivity - ...

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Mrigank,

Hope you are doing good.

Please see SAP Note 320991. Most likely S_RFCACL authorization object is missing.

Do check SAP Note 2264239.

Hope this helps.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP Product Support

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Join me online: http://scn.sap.com/people/hemanth.kumar/content