cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Budget not always saved - financial summary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

in the financial summary I have the field total_budget activated and awaiting user input.

The problem is, after saving the data, the content gets every once in a while reseted (= 0).

I have no explanation for it and I can't actively reproduce this issue so I figured,

maybe one of you had a similar problem and got it solved.

Regards,
Josef

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Josef,

the field "TOTAL_BUDGET" on the tab "Financial Information" cannot be maintained by user input. This field is automatically filled by system when the function is activated in customizing.
This can be done in:
spro > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Global Customizing > Portfolio-Independent Settings > Define Financial and Capacity Views.

For the financial view the parameter "Amount Type" can be set to "Budget".

When a value is maintained in the financial planning of an item the field TOTAL_BUDGET is used to summarize all values of financial-views where the parameter "amount type" is maintained as "Budget".

Best regards,

Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

the customizing is done in a way, that the field can be maintained by user input and not aggregated from the financial view (since the budget is not used there).

It works as planned in general, but in some non-reproducable cases the field gets resetted and I have no explanation for it.

Regards,

Josef

Answers (0)