Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split transfer order

ilya_terentiev
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

During putaway of inbound delivery, when i create transfer orders, they are splitted by handling units - i mean several transfer orders are created for each handling unit.

I use the same material and do the placing in the same bin

And during picking of outbound delivery, system creates only one transfer order for several handling units.

Could you please advise - what is the split criteria in that case?

I've already read Transfer Order Split - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library

No specific customizing settings were done on my system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ilya_terentiev
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is anybody can answer my question? I am stil didn't found out the answer - why for inbound delivery - system creates Transfer Order per each Handling unit and for outbound delivery system combines all HUs into one Transfer order?

No any special customizing was done

<removed by moderator>

Message was edited by: Juergen L

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

ilya_terentiev
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohammad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you sure they are HU's and not SU's ?

Are the inbound TO's being created equal to the LE qty on the WM2 tab of the MMR ?

Cheers

ilya_terentiev
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you are right, i use warehouse management and Handling unit management storage location. In WM location HU will become storage units. But does it make sense?

LE qty is not maintained in WM2 view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So is the requirement to have 1 TO/single HU for putaway and single line TO/HU for picking ?

Cheers

ilya_terentiev
Participant
0 Kudos

There are no specific requirement. I just want to know why for inbound delivery for every Handling (Storage) unit automatically created a Transfer order and for outbound delivery is created only one TO for several Handling (Storage) units.