cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Policy Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to ask for your opinion regarding the email functionality in SAP GRC Policy Management. The client requirement would like to have the Policy review and approval to have a corresponding email notifications sent to their mail box.

The only process I know is when the Policy is sent for distribution via Planner then that is the time an email will be sent to the intended recipients.
But for the review and approval, only work inbox notification is being sent out and no email notifications. Is this possible to have emails for review and approvals as well? Thanks in advance.

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish - Mail notifications for Review and approval are standard items. Have you already configured the mail notifications ? If yes, have you checked email log settings ? Does it throw any error ?

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for the response, all we know is that Policy Review and Approval notifications will only go through Work Inbox notification but no email (sap standard). For the Policy Acknowledgement it does have an email since we send it out via GRC Planner. Though, I am not sure on how this review and approval can be modified for it to send out email notifications as well. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathish,

We configured/ used Maintain Custom Notification message for policy approve (OFN_POLICY_APPROVE). Attached message you can refer to see end result how business users gets the mail. of course you can edit and make the text as per business requirements.

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Just to confirm, do we need to run any background jobs after we configure OFN_POLICY_APPROVE? Thanks in advance.

regards