cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.31 and Kerberos

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello expert, I have a simple question? It is possible to use SAP PI 7.31 and Kerberos. I have an iflow Idoc to Web Service on an Internet Information Server, with Kerberos Autentication.

I have read several entries in scn and I am not sure that if it possible or not.

So I need your help for clarfication.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I don't have so clear that with single sign on you can do it, it seems be useful when you want to connect to a SAP system as Java or as ABAP via kerberos authentication but not to do an authentication from SAP system as Java or as ABAP to a third system. Check this example , may be i'm wrong?.

I think this is a very interesting question, and the only way that i see right is to do an own module adapter for this.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Inaki,

I also have that doubt.

But Single sign on should work I guess.

How can modules help here?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Antonio said that it has one scenario to connect with a third system using kerberos authentication then he can do a java client to do a kerbero authentication (Simple Kerberos client in Java? - Stack Overflow) (The Java Monkey...: Client/Server Hello World in Kerberos, Java and GSS!).

I express myself wrong, i wanted to say a custom adapter and right now we have the amazing Eng's blog to follow ()

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio,

Guess it should be possible with single sign on,But am 100% sure.Did you check the below link

Using Kerberos Authentication on SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java - User Authentication and Sin...