Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin Blocked by inventory active

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a storage bin that shows as being blocked by an Inventory active flag, but the inventory document has been canceled. I can't even view this document since it was canceled.

I have tried to delete it with LI02N and LX20,but since I cannot access it, I cannot delete the document.

Does anyone has a suggestion on how I can get rid of this inconsistency?

Thank you,

A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

For this kind of inconsistency, please raise an incident to SAP, it seems the manual correction is necessary. However, we need to check further in system for LINK, LINP  and LINV, as well as LQUA  and LAGP.

If the LINK/LINP has status as deleted or cleared, but LAGP-SKZSI or LQUA-SKZSI is still locked. It should be checked further in SAP.

Best regards,

Edward

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Edward,

It looks like this in the tables

Thank you,

0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

It seems that a SAP incident is necessary here. As if there's any inconsistency in LAGP table, the correction can only be checked by SAP.

Best regards and have a nice day,

Edward

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly delete PI , To find the PI li05

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check OSS note 1263200 - DCC : delete inventory item when bin is blocked  which has a bug fix

and

Note 824904 - Resetting correction report for quant inventory, lqua-skzsi  which delivers a correction report to solve such inconsistencies

see as well 2124215 - Bin or Quant is blocked for inventory which is cleared  which has some more recommendations

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

I have implemented the raport "ZLSKZSI01" from note 824904 but after I run the program it gives me this:

And if I want to display or change the inventory the following error appears:

And the inventory flag is still there:

Any ideas?

I'm stuck..

Thank you,

A

Message was edited by: Andrea Smith

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give a screenshot from table LINK (use SE16 ) for this inventory document number 8362.

Can it be that the storage type field is empty?

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

In LINK it gives me the error "no values found"

But I found this in LINV

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its getting complicated. This is clearly an inconsistency and only SAP could help you further, except there is already another correction report .

Please check first the SAP Market place before approaching SAP and search for OSS notes, I got 326 hits when searching with these words: LINK deleted inventory

But "only" 40 related to Logistics Execution

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

I already check those notes and it seems nothing will help me out. I will raise a ticket to SAP in the end.. like you said,it's getting complicated..

Thank you for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.