cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in EHP8 in Phase MAIN_NEWBAS/TABIM_UPG

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are doing an EHP upgrade from SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 to EHP8. In the Execution Phase MAIN_NEWBAS/TABIM_UPG we got the following error in SUM:

3 ETW677 "R3TRTABUBDS_LOCL" not imported in this step.

3 ETW674Xstart import of "R3TRTABUCVERS_REF" ...

4 ETW000 R3TR TABU CVERS_REF was already imported successfully.

3 ETW677 "R3TRTABUCVERS_REF" not imported in this step.

3 ETW674Xstart import of "R3TRTABUMIMETYPES" ...2EETW000 MIMETYPES table class is 'L'. Entries must not be imported

But if we check the logs (SAPICCI752.SB1) we can see a lot of this entries and we cannot see that this is a real error. We tried to replace tp.exe, r3trans.exe and dbmssslib.dll and repeat the phase (with INIT) but the error is still the same. Also replaced the whole kernel with the newest one from SWDC (Kernel 7.45 PL 200).

Used SUM version is SP17 Patch 02, Database MSSQL 2012

We opened an Incident (202108 / 2016) one week ago but SAP Support seems not to be able to work on it (no solution provided, no feedback except initial check).

Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check if any running TP process exists. If Yes, then please kill it and then retry the SUM process phase .

Also can you share some additional logs if any generated in SUM directory.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Anil,

Thanks for your answer, we already checked this and no tp or r3trans is running. I could provide the log for transport SAPICCI752 but it is 13MB and I cannot attach it here.

What logs are you interested in?

BR
Pascal

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

Did you upgraded database library ?

I am More interested to see the SAPICCI752  log.

Regards,

Anil

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pascal,

Can you also share MSSSQL error.log (Database log file).

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Yes, upgraded dbmssslib.dll to 745 PL 113.

Log from SAPICCI752: https://db.tt/1ldlIfMk

The MSSQL Log is attached. I cannot see any error (repeated the phase several times since 1.7.16).

BR
Pascal

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Pascal.

As you are getting 2EETW000.

Can you enable to trace level of TP and R3TRANS as per SAP note:

2159642 - Increase R3trans & tp trace level in the upgrade and get detailed log information

and retry the SUM, which will help us to give the details logs for further analyses.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I let it run with tracelevel 4. You can find the log here:https://db.tt/1ldlIfMk

So far I cannot see any error.

BR
Pascal

stephan_romanith
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

did you find a solution for this?

Regards, Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Not really, we solved it by changing the value for stoponerror and repeatonerror from 8 to 9 in the file TABIMUPG.TPP in the SUM/abap/var folder. Afterwards the upgrade could be finished.

SAP Support told us later that we should us the newest SUM, Kernel and tp.exe/r3trans.exe for the following systems. But in the meantime we delayed our EHP8-Project so I cannot tell you if it is solved with the new files.

Maybe this helps you a little bit.

BR

Pascal

stephan_romanith
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

thank you very much!

Best regards, Stephan