Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Credential Manager ?

former_member29901
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to have some guidance around procuring Credential Manager access. I was with SAP earlier (User ID C5216672 (astha.pharasi@sap.com) and joined my present organisation in May this year. I did two Successfactors certifications and now have no way to retrieve them. I never received the Credential Manager access while in SAP.

I have emailed credential-manager@sap.com multiple times but did not receive any response. Is it possible to give my S-User id S0016269473 (apharasi@deloitte.com) access to credential-manager, so that I can request access to my certificates via a support request?

Can you please help ?

Thanks,

Astha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Astha,

I'm very sorry but it seems I can't assist in this case. The reason is: your SAP Account does not hold a Certificate. Could you please send a PDF of the Certificate to credential-manager@sap.com?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Harald

former_member29901
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Harald. Let me email credential manager again.

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Astha,

we need the PDF's you received after the small test at the end of your LH Training.

Kind regards,

Harald

former_member29901
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!

I have sent the email with pdfs to Credential Manager.

Astha

former_member29901
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just wanted to add that I got my access and was able to download my certificates. Thank you so much for your help on this! I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Astha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I completed SAP certification on  April 2016 but till now I didn't get sap credential mail ,sent so mail mails to credential-manager@sap.com.But no use .Could you please create account in sap credential manager and the logon mail.

My  ID : 0015960840

Thanks,

Prakash

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

your Account was created in time. I just did resend an Account recovery to your companies e-mail Account.

Kind regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)