SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revoke Security Deposit which has already been reversed by mistake

0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Is there any solution where in we can revoke Security Deposit which has already been reversed by mistake via FPSEC2. Also, Interest was also credited up to March 2016 on that deposit. How do we can revoke this deposit?

Thanks

Ronnie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member261786
Participant

Hi Ronnie,

I don't think we have this option to revoke the reversed security deposit, rather we can create a new cash security deposit request as a replacement.

Regards,

Hari

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member261786
Participant

Hi Ronnie,

I don't think we have this option to revoke the reversed security deposit, rather we can create a new cash security deposit request as a replacement.

Regards,

Hari

0 Kudos

So, can we create and post new deposit in back date? I see option of start date in FPSEC1, but what about document date and posting date? Also, if I post this in back date, what about the interest which has already been posted on the same amount reversed deposit?

Thanks

Ronnie.

0 Kudos

So, can we create and post new deposit in back date? I see option of start date in FPSEC1,

• Yes we can create back dated security deposit

But what about document date and posting date?

• Document date and posting date will be current date, since it’s header level data we can’t edit or change, moreover this will not impact on any interest calculation as it’s dependency on due date.
  • We can change the due date as it was and keep the security deposit in same status with additional text update.

Also, if I post this in back date, what about the interest which has already been posted on the same amount reversed deposit?

• My approach to resolve this, please reverse the current interest document and re-run till date or previous run date using T.code FPI2.

Hope this may help to keep in revoke same status with alternate way.

Regards,

Hari