Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition Approval App - PReq Item

rbn
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

we are implementing the Purchase requisition approval app and our release strategy is at item level (SAP ECC 604 back-end).

When the Purchase requisitions are shown at the Fiori app, there is no information about the item, only the PReq number. So when we have multiple items with the same information (material/quantity/value), the person that is releasing it does not know which item is being released.

Is this the standard behavior or are we missing something?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

If you are configuring item level approval task id in the standard approve PR app. Your tile count represents the number of items in a particular PR. Say you create a PR with 10 items, you will get 10 workitems created and hence you see 10 items in your app to be approved. This is how the standard app behaves.

If overall, you approve entire PR at once.

Details about the item should be shown in header.

Regards,
Tejas

rbn
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

The tile count is okay. It represents the amount of items that are available to be released.

Our Problem is that when we access one of those workitems on Fiori, there is no information of the Purchase Requisition Item (BNFPO).

I saw that the field is available at GBAPPS_PR_ITEM_DETAILS structure on the back-end but it's not being shown in Fiori.

I

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

OK. Even I see the same. May be those can be distinguished on the basis of Material or any description. Anyways, no approver will understand on the basis of ITEM 10 or 20, for what it holds. He/She might want to look the quantity, item details, material or service and then price and approve/reject.

Most probably, it should be standard behaviour.

Regards,
Tejas