cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - Error V1162- With No credit active for Sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error V1162- Credit check (next customer check date has passed) while saving an third party order(Item category customized) and subsequently PR is not getting created due to credit check failure.

Please note, No Cr.cntrl.area has been assigned at Sales Area level and No credit data maintained for customer.

The sales document type has Automatic credit control, which will be used in different Sales area.

My Question:-

Though credit management is not active at Sales area, why system is going for credit checks? What could be the possible reasons for this error?

Regards,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhahar,

Credit limit is not the only factor for which sales order is blocked. There are so many other controls in OVA8 which may cause credit block.

As suggested by Veselina, check your settings in OVA8 and run program check_cm to analyze the document.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program CHECK_CM with this document and you will know what is checked at the moment.

If you still cannot find out the reason, post the screenshot result, KNKK for the credit account from the document, OVA8 settings for KKBER that you see in check_cm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina/ Satyajit,

The issue is resolved now. Though I didn't assign any cr.cntrl area to sales area, the credit master was getting created automatically. This is the standard system behaviour as mentioned in few SAP notes 338486, 425643, 674076. So to make the sales area as Not relevant for credit check, I had to remove the risk category in the credit master of the customer and its working perfect now (No credit check in Order).

Thanks for your Inputs.

Regards,

Sudhakar