cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM and WM stock movements

0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have a question regarding stock movements with Hu's between an Hu managed s-loc and warehouse managed and an IM non Hu managed s-loc

I use transaction Humo. I select the Hu that I want to move, select edit -> chanage Hu posting -> Storage location and then enter the storage location (Im non Hu managed) to move the Hu

I now expect to see some sort of warehouse movement were a TO was created to get the stock out of the warehouse.

Why am I not seeing this on the system. The movement type used is 311 and 312 source s-type 921 and we use the material doc as the dynamic bin number

When I do this manually  moving the part a negative quant is create in 921 and I need to create a TO to the dynamic bin to offset the negative qty. Why is this not happening or why do I not see this when using Humo?

Thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

This is standard SAP process. You are changing the inventory from WM to IM thus creating a material document for the posting of the inventory. This is the financial posting.

The handling unit status will remain as PHEX WHSE but the handling unit will be without inventory.

Hope this helps.