Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL offline screening

former_member256034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

we want to do the SPL offline screening. Has anybody experience with this subject? I found the information on sap help, but it´s not really helpful (see attachment). Do we really have to create an xml file with all 47 sec.no.? Has anbody a template for this?

Thanks a lot!

Carsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

Am working on offline screening too. I hope you have found the XML structure for offline screening.

XML Structure for Address Data in Sanctioned Party List Screenin - Compliance Management - SAP Libra...

As per what I have seen from the offline screening program, all 47 fields in the XML file don't have to be filled. It takes information of a field if it is available.

A thread which might help you:

Please let me know if you have any specific questions on this. I have been researching this offline screening for sometime now, shall help you with whatever I know.

Thanks,

Sowbhagya

former_member256034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sowbhagya,

thanks for your reply. I have two specific questions on this: do the fields have specific field length? What happens if the ISO code for the field country is not correct? Will the file be uploaded anyway or will there be a dump?

Thanks,

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

/SAPSLL/ADDR1_DATA_S - this structure contains all the fields from the XML given in the link I have pasted in the previous message. From this you can find the length of each field.

Where from did you get the ISO code for country field? Please show me. In the XML structure there is no ISO code for country.

Thanks,

Sowbhagya

former_member256034
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the structure, that´s really helpful. I see that the country field has length 3, which is different to SPL master data where it is 2. So I wonder how the screening could work, as it compairs two different expressions for a country (e.g. GER and DE for Germany).

Do you have any experience with this?

Thanks,

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carsten,

Could you please tell me which SPL master data table you are referring to?

I can see country keys are 3 characters in a few tables.

Thanks,

Sowbhagya

former_member256034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sowbhagya,

you are right!

Thanks for your help,

Carsten

Answers (0)