Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with a standard smartform !

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi All !

I have copied the standard smart form for PO : /SMB40/MMPO_A to a Z..form and when i try to activate that form it gives me errors and warnings :

@8O@ SENDER The text name cannot be blank (enter a different text name)

@8R@ NETPR2 Field L_NETPR has no defined value

@8R@ NETWR2 Field L_NETWR has no defined value

@8R@ L_KWERT Field L_KWERT has no defined value

@8R@ NETVAL2 Field L_NETWR has no defined value

@8R@ TAXVAL2 Field L_TAX has no defined value

@8R@ FREVAL2 Field L_FRAKWERT has no defined value

@8R@ TOTVAL2 Field L_TOTAL has no defined value

apart from this the problem is its not allowing me to edit the form at these error points only.

any suggestions?

thanks and regards,

sachin soni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Those variables might have been passed from the Report Program.

Try to copy the corresponding program and corresponding changes,like changing smart form name...

Hope this helps you.

Regds,

Rama.Pammi

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi rama,

Thanks for replying , but the error is only coming in the smartforms builder and not in program when i run it and is not allowing it to get activated.

thanks and regards,

sachin soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

jst give the field name in global defination>initialization>input parameter tab

The reason for this is.. in smartforms.. system will check weather you are passing the value to declered varialble.. it will identify only the fields enterd in Input and out put parameters of the initialization tab of the global declarations..

Note:.. when you are assigning the value to the variable in the initialization then don't forget to enter the field name in the input, output parameters of the Initialization or in Program lines(if u r changing the value in program lines)...

otherwise the value will not be printed off.

or u can do in this way also..

==> Goto Global Definitions->Initialization.

==> Give Variable Name in Input Parameters.

==> Then, write CLEAR : variable_name in the empty area.

==> Activate it.

reward all helpful answers !!

regards,

sai ramesh

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thx sai the warnings are gone whe i put the parameters as input and output but the error :

@8O@ SENDER The text name cannot be blank (enter a different text name)

is still there.

thanks and regards,

sachin soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is happening for a Text Node that is trying to use an Include Text and the Text Name is blank.

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but the Text Name is usually something like the Delivery Number or the Delivery Number + Item Number.

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi matt !

I'm not very fluent with the smartforms terminology,could you tell me clearly wat needs to be done to be able to run the smartform.

thanks,

sachin soni

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi matt !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double click on the error and it should take you to the node that is causing the problem.

It sounds like you have a Text Node that is using an Include Text with a blank Text Name.

When you go to the Text Node in question what values are in the Text Name, Text Object, and Text ID fields?

Answers (0)