Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know if FU is consolidated.

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.

I have a Freight Booking with 3 fu :

I want to know what of this FUs is consolidated(is inside of SACO)  or not .There are a action or field of torrot?

Thanks guys.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see you're using SE16 to look at the TOR item table.  I'd highly recommend browsing this data using t-codes /BOBF/TEST_UI and /BOBF/CONF_UI as they help to show the TOR structure while hiding the underlying tables. I use /BOBF/CONF_UI when trying to understand the object generically, and /BOBF/TEST_UI when looking at a particular instance of the object.

The ITEM_TR node will show all of the items in your TOR.  Each will have a DB_KEY and a PARENT_KEY that can be used to show the hierarchy (so a product might have a PARENT_KEY that is the DB_KEY of a transportation resource as an example).  The item category may be useful for you when determining the type of item you've selected. 

From here you can also execute associations such as finding PARENT_ITEM or CHILD_ITEM.

From the TOR ROOT node, there are various associations to get ITEM_TRs.

Lastly,  you should take the time to go through the TM podcast series episodes 31 and 32.  See at 00:01:44 of episode 32 that talks about associations.

TMP031: BOPF Part 1 | tmp 

TMP032: BOPF Part 2 | tmp