Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error RFC to SOAP interface data not updated in SAP ECC

former_member441596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business functionality: Two way communication(synchronous) for this interface, we are passing(Request) two input parameter from SAP ECC using SAP PI middle ware  to Non SAP( web Service) and then Response message multiple line item coming from Non SAP(webservice) trough sap pi to SAP ECC.

Based on above requirement I have configured RFC to SOAP scenario in SAP PI single stack (synchronous) and then tested interface trough Function Module from SAP ECC ,I passed two input parameter to target system message successfully proceeded and response message data processed to SAP PI and SAP  PI processed to SAP ECC but in SAP ECC system response 0 entries   displayed data not displayed in response entries..

In SAP PI we can see the payloads and logs also says that messages delivered to SAP ECC, but ECC it is not updating .

Please help me on this.

in SAP PI :

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varri,

Just to add, are you mapping inside a table tab in the RFC?, have you check in PI that the item tag is being generated?, could share an screenshoot of the response message mapping? and the response XML with the RFC structure, also you should omit sensitive data.

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varri,

First of all for the sender is better to use an ABAP proxy, better performance and monitoring.

Have you changed the RFC signature during the development process?, sometimes in these cases can appear a cache issue.

How are you importing the RFC in PI?, if you have created manually you can have any namespace problem.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try stop/starting the RFC channel.

former_member441596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We already done these things ,still data not coming in RFC (SAP ECC)

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varri,

Try running the RFC locally in ECC system and check if the value is getting updated.