cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI integration tables of sd module.

0 Kudos

Hi gus,

I,m abap developer. But I need to find tables by updating from

our third party re distribution software in SD module. I very new for PI.

Are there any T-code for this?

Thank you,

Duminda Athuraliya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Duminida,

Welcome to the PI world, first of all you should read carefully this blog to know what you can do with PI:

You should do your scenarios manually you can connect with proxy communication with SAP ERP, to your third system you have to find out the connectivities that it can provide: JDBC, SOAP, etc

Also you can check first if there is SAP PI delivered content provided for the ESR: How to import SAP content into the PI ESR - Process Integration - SCN Wiki and if it can useful for you.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Duminda,

SAP PI is a integration platform and it does not contain module specific tables (like SD, MM etc.). You can find the message monitoring and other tables in SAP PI (DUAL stack).

Can you elaborate your requirement so we can provide specific inputs.

regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

In our third party software which use by delivery points put sales order to SAP system.

We use that reference number as PR number for our sales order in SAP.

So I need to find tables which update from third party software in SAP side.

Thanks,

Duminda Athuraliya.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Duminida,

In this forum we can help you about integration but i think if you want to work with SD funcionality in the SD forum can help you better about tables or transactions in the SD to work with the data that you want replicate.

Here, we can recommend you to use proxy/rfc adapter to connect with bapi's that in the other forum can suggest to you.

Regards.