Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA Error in Proxy to SOAP sync scenario

former_member255627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing a problem in Proxy to SOAP synchronous scenario. Below is the error message when triggering the proxy in ECC:

PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA Error during XML => ABAP conversion: Response Message; CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT in /1SAI/SASEAC37725E0A76A3EBD8D L

Error during XML => ABAP conversion: Response Message; CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT in /1SAI/SASEAC37725E0A76A3EBD8D Line 59 System expected

System expected the end of the element 'RecordSet'

Here we have only graphical mapping.

We have another interface proxy to soap sync scenario using the same webservice whichis being used in the above scenario. It is working perfectly fine.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Many thanks,

Pushpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpalatha!

As Harish has already suggested, check response message contents. Your SOAP web service could return application fault, for example.

Also you can query your web service with same data from SOAP UI and check response message contents there.

Regards, Evgeniy.

former_member255627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

I just checked with my client, they had given a test data and I run the scenario with that.

From the web service some data is expected, but it is sending an empty response to PI.

Is that the reason for PARSE_APPLICATION_ERROR message in ECC system?

Thanks,

Pushpa

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem seems to be with error response or unexpected response rather then incomplete XML structure.

Please check the response XML on java stack.

regards,

Harish

former_member255627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish, Evgeniy,

Thanks for your quick responses.

I have checked the java stack and I could not see any response from webservice.

Please see the below request message sent to webservice from PI:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns1:retrieveSPDPartRestrictionData xmlns:ns1="http://DefaultNamespace"><ns1:SPDPartAttribute><ns1:SPDDetailsFlag>true</ns1:SPDDetailsFlag><ns1:detailsFlag>true</ns1:detailsFlag><ns1:name>1234</ns1:name></ns1:SPDPartAttribute></ns1:retrieveSPDPartRestrictionData>

Response message received from webservice:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><retrieveSPDPartRestrictionDataResponse xmlns="http://DefaultNamespace"><retrieveSPDPartRestrictionDataReturn xsi:nil="true" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/></retrieveSPDPartRestrictionDataResponse>

And I dont see any errors in PI.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Pushpa

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpa,

your response seems to be blank, are you expecting a blank response for your request?

regards,

Harish

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpalatha!

If you have response mapping in your scenario than check elements cardinality in your response message structure. For example, if you have element Recordset with cardinality 1 or 1..unbounded and your response mapping doesn't create at least one element, you'll get an error from parser.

Regards, Evgeniy.

former_member255627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

Please see the below message mapping:

I am able to produce recordset after this mapping but with no data.

Regards,

Pushpa

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpalatha!

Just for case: try either to set Recordset value to 1 with Constant or to remove MapWithDefault and check results on proxy side.

Regards, Evgeniy.

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another desicion is to fill Partno and Result in target structure with any default values in case of empty response.

Regards, Evgeniy.