SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse Funds Center co

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

My organization need to implement fund mangement module to budget  the purshasing of the raw material on the time of creating Hd without account assignment  so we decided to implement the Warehouse concept 3

So we activated  fund mangement and configured the FM but all the transaction related to the integration with material mangement not displayed in the configuration path  i need the steps to activate warehouse comcept 3 and please give me the transaction  code related

Regards

HH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

My issue now the integration with material mangement node in configuration path dont show any tcode

Could you please send to me all the tcode required to activate and configure concept 3 warehouse fund center

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate the business function EA-PS in SFW5, After that activation you will get the Public Sector Management node in SPRO, then in funds management government you need to activate the” Activate Global Funds Management Functions (PSM-FM)” also in OFUP transaction code please select necessary settings for your FM area for logistics integration.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay

I want to activate concept 3 warehouse fund center could you please tell me the transaction code required to handle this concept

0 Kudos

Hi Heshman,

By assigning the update profile "000100            Payment budget; Payment basis ; Due date" to your FM area in OF37 ware house concept 3 will activate, refer the below link for more details.

Posting Example Warehouse Concept 3 - Funds Management (FI-FM) - SAP Library

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

My issue now the integration with material mangement node in configuration path dont show any tcode

Could you please send to me all the tcode required to activate and configure concept 3 warehouse fund center

0 Kudos

Hi,

starting from release 5.0 all config for warehouse concepts  were from IMG and repleced by derivation tool.

Read note 700485 - PSM: Convert customizing for warehouse funds ctr scenarios

0 Kudos

Thanks all for you quick replay i reviewed the sap note 700485 and i have to comments

Hiw to update the field flg_beknt in table fm01d

To allow the unassigned pr -po to budget  as the sap note told us check the entry in this field

Another qustion

Theis configuration path  not exist in spro

1. R/3 Enterprise -> Application Components -> Accounting -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management -> Actual and Commitment Update -> Integration with Materials Management -> Integration Stock Material Procurement - Warehouse Concepts

Please tell me how to find it

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

please, read carefully...

In the note:

"For a detailed description of the required and possible settings refer to the SAP Library 'SAP R/3 Enterprise -> Application Components -> Accounting -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management -> Actual and Commitment Update -> Integration with Materials Management -> Integration Stock Material Procurement - Warehouse Concepts'.

It's link to the help.sap.com and not path in IMG

0 Kudos

Dear sam.ahmed,

I'm facing a similar challenge setting up the derivation rule for warehouse concept 3 and so far i'm able to derive the fund center and commitment item in the PO however budget check is not happening. I have included field FLG_INVNTRY_PSTNG = X as per SAP Note 700485 however i'm still not successful. Could you please guide on the source/target fields to use? Will most appreciate you help, thanks.

Angela.

0 Kudos

okay as i know from this note

The following customizing is now obsolete: The settings of control "Unassigned Purchase Orders"

how to tell the system the unassigned pr and po is relevant to budget

please advise

if i will use derivation tool please specify to me how can i do

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

you need just to customize derivation in order to derive all necessary account assignments. If you set statistical CI then it means that item is not relevant for the budget

0 Kudos

Thanks all for your support and help