cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Idoc SAP to PI Java Stack (PI 7.4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to send Idocs from SAP to PI 7.4 Java Stack only, and facing following issues

Everything is already configured using

While sending Idocs using test transaction WE19, I'am getting following error "BEAN_IDOC_ASYNCHRONOUS"

SM58

In following blog, a solution is described to fix this issue

Configuration of inboundRA in the Java IDoc_AAE Adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

When I stop the JCO-RFC Destination as described, I'am getting following error on testing the PIDEV_AAE destination in SAP

Error opening the RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT', communicatio

SM59

Do someone have any solution how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Khadim Diouf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khadim,

Check the tread

Regards,

Halsen

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Khadim,

The "program not registered" error occurs exactly because you have stopped the JCO-RFC destination.

The JCO-RFC will (should) perform the registration of the program.

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaias,

I just followed the advices in the wiki Configuration of inboundRA in the Java IDoc_AAE Adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

If I start the JCO I'am getting the error message "BEAN IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS" in SM58.

Any idea for this?

Thanks

Khadim

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Khadim,

That same WIKI page (that you have mentioned) addresses that issue.

It states that this occurs if you have more than one JCO/JRA registring the program.

I am not a Java expert, but what I understand from that WIKI is that you should not use a JCO-RFC Destination, but the "inboundRA" (RA -> Resource Adapter).

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaias,

I stopped the JCO RFC-Provider and and restarted the PI system. Now I am able to test successfully the destination in SM59.

Now I'am getting following error in SM58

Thanks

Khadim

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Khadim,

I could not find anything related to that message...

I guess that we will need to wait for a PI expert to give some input at this thread...

Regards,

Isaías