cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while confirming TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to confirm one TO which has got multiple items. Out of these items only one is confirmed while for rest picking is done i.e. these are in yellow status. When I try to confirm using LT12 transaction I am getting an error message "Packing not possible as there is no quantity to be packed"

Any idea how I can confirm. I also tried using LT11 but no luck. Also when I try to use LT13 , got an error that storage unit xxxx does not exists.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Retish,

Are you using pick HU for the TO creation? Is SU involved here?                                                                                          

Also, error HUGENERAL075 is issued in FM HU_PACKING_AND_UNPACKING. If necessary, you may have a debug to see why this error is issued.

Best regards,

Edward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the OBD in VL02N and see if you can manually pack. If not, the error message will help you determine what the problem is.

Cheers

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Are you using Storage Unit or Handling Unit management? It looks like you need a Pick HU to confirm the transfer order. You can do this by using transaction LH01.

Enter the warehouse and TO number then create a pick HU using a packaging material.

Hope this helps.