Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following issue:

I work with WM and handling unit managed storage location.

1) When i create transfer orders for the inbound delivery for one material, all qty (handling units) in one storage bin - system creates transfer orders as much as handling units in inbound delivery - several handling units and several transfer orders

2) When i do the picking from outbound delivery - system create one transfer order for several handling units and no matter from which bins i take it.

I've already read http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/f83df24afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

And i can't understand  - why for inbound delivery system creates one TO per handling unit and for outbound delivery systems creates one TO per several Handling units?

And can definitely say, that

:

According to handling unit items - not relevant - all are HUs

According to queue - not maintained

Per performance data profile - not maintained

Per split profile - not maintained

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you checked the 'Control for Performance Data Processing / Define TO Split' within customizing? This allows you to set a profile against a movement type, source and destination storage type. I think this will be your issue.

In customizing got to:

Logistics Execution

Warehouse Management

Activities

Transfers

Processing Performance Data / TO Split

Control for Performance Data Processing / Define TO Split

Select Performance data control

So for inbound receipt (mov. type 101) you may have something different for an outbound delivery (mov. type 601). Please check.

Hope this helps.