cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkboxes in ALV report for ITS service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have developed custom transaction for warehouse transfer orders. We developed ALV report to display using this custom transaction, below is the  screenshot of the transaction output. I would like to process multiple transfer orders at a time for that I have to select multiple lines item form below workqueue and that can be achieved by having checkbox against each row. So question, is it possible to provide 'checkbox' in ALV report in ITS? If yes, please guide me how to do it

BR

Kamlakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kamlakar,

You can check program BCALV_EDIT_05, which includes the checkbox control on it:

Kind regards,

Cris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kamlakar,

how is this custom developed transaction for warehouse transfer orders to be used?

Will it be via a standard browser using the WEBGUI service?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oisin,

Yes I will be using HTML browser using WEBGUI service

BR

kamlaka

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalaka,

thats fine. Wanted to confirm you were not using ITSMobile

Follow the guidance from Cris re program BCALV_EDIT_05.

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oisin,

Sorry, I will be using ITS service and not SAP WebGUI for accessing new alv report.

Do you any challenge in that case?

BR

Kamlakar

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kamlakar,

If you are using ITS-based service, then it should work.

The screenshot I attached in my first reply was from the execution of the report in WEBGUI. An ITS-based service should work too.

If you intend to use ITSmobile, then please read SAP note 1037715, which presents the support screen elements.

Kind regards,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cris,

Your earlier post helped me to select multiple line items in alv report in ITS mobile screen for handheld. But the problem is checkbox icon is not shown in handheld screens. In below report we used 'BCALV_EDIT_05' for 'select' column, I can select multiple rows now shown as 'X', but checkboxes are not visible. Any help to make checkboxes visible ?

BR

Kamlakar

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kamlakar,

The ALV support for ITSmobile is not as complete as for the WEBGUI. Please check the supported features in SAP note 1037715.

Maybe you can try row selection instead of using checkboxes.

Kind regards,

Cris