Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Message Monitoring

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good Morning!

I had received alert for the failure, when I went into message monitoring and filtered for errors, it did not showed up any failures there, then I copied the message id from alert and pasted it in message monitoring, then it showed up the failure, so here my question is why in the filter it did not showed up the error as like other failures:

Thank you,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

According to screenshots, an erroneous message was processed by PO on the 2nd of July, whereas messages overview monitor time interval is the 3rd to the 10th of July - so the failed message just does not fit into selected time interval. Assuming you extend time interval for messages overview so that it also includes the 2nd of July, you shall be able to see that message.

Regards,

Vadim

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry attached the wrong screenshot: please find the right one below, which is not showing up the error msg like other failures: the first 9 and 2 errors are for different interface...not the one am looking

Thanks,

Vijay.

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am thinking that, you are unable to see synchronous interfaces errors in monitoring. If these messages are really synchronous error messages, then you need to configure "Logging" step in your configuration. These, synchronous error messages are automatically cancelled when there is an error occured and you are able to see canceled column in message status overview tab.

But, when you click on cancelled messages in message status overview tab then it will take you screen as system error in database tab.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you are right Rajesh, I am able to see the error messages in cancelled column, thank you for the explanation!

Thanks,

Vijay.

Answers (0)