cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDS Package ATL Files Password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Filename : DM_REPO_IDOC_Project,DM_REPO_Lookup_Jobs,DM_REPO_IDOC_N_To_Z_Without_Datastores,DM_REPO_IDOC_IDocStatus_and_Recon,DM_REPO_IDOC_A_To_M_Without_Datastores.

we are migrating the customer masters data from ecc to hana system through sap bods(data service designer), as we downloaded the standard RDS packages from sap market place , when we try to import the ATL files present in package in to BODS system,it asks for password,Could you tell me which password is to be given for the ATL file to import from Rapid data migration package from sap marketplace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

i watched a video SAP Rapid Data Migration - Demo  from youtube, as in video demo there are using BI as frontend to do the profiling from bods valid and invalid , and also there are using migration services tool screen, where there are mapping the same countries from source to formatted tartget, Could you confirm is the migration services tool is also to be installed in our system along with the data designer, if yes could you provide me the path to location where can i download.

Thanks,

Hari.