Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROXY to SOAP: problem with soap:envelope

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello guru's,

I'm implementing a interface abap proxy -> PI -> soap (PI 7.31).

When I call the proxy I have an error like this:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Valore dell'intestazione HTTP non riconosciuto dal server SOAPAction: http://xxxxxxx/servizi_xchange.asmx?op=ImportItems. in System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap11ServerProtocolHelper.RouteRequest() in System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.RouteRequest(SoapServerMessage message) in System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize() in System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing)

This error is the response from Web Service.

The 3pty system administrator told me this error is generated when I send to WS a message without soap:envelop and soap:body.

Actually when i check the message in adapter monitor i see the xml without envelope:

But when I test the WS by SOAPUI the envelope is present and WS is working correctly!

what is wrong?

I not set the flag "Do not Use SOAP envelope". (i also tried to flag it but result is the same.

thanks in advance.

regards

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Please check the Java logs and communication logs. Please provide the logs info.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

The http header value not recognized by the SOAPAction server. Please make sure your SOAPAction is correct on you Communication Channel.

Thanks

Faith

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Faith!

the problem was this. SOAP Action was not correct.

Now everything is ok!

thanks a lot and best regards.

Alessandro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro!

Try "ImportItems" as SOAP Action.

Regards, Evgeniy.