cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content conversion error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am doing file content conversion in sender file communication.file is getting picked up but file is not processing, Don't where I did mistake could you please suggest.

Output File:

Regards,

Sruthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sruthi,

Delete space between the values

Example:

1SONIISU123SONII

2KOUTHMONDA123452500

3DOLOD2500035000

try this as input file and trigger once

Thanks,

Suresh

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sruthi,

The blank value counts like a character in the fixedLength, if you work with them you have to change this value in your FCC parametrization.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your quick response.i tried the same way which one u suggested, but no luck still file is getting picked up but not processing.

Regards,

Sruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki Vila,

Thanks for your quick response.could you please which FCC parameter should i have change.

Regards,

Sruthi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sruthi,

Add property .fieldSeparator for each structure in your content conversion parameters, the value should be the space character.

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thanks For your quick response, fieldSeparator is mandatory? I have mentioned fieldFixedLength so need to mentioned fieldSeparator right!

Regards,

Sruthi

0 Kudos

As per the screenshot of your file also the lenght of the key field is missing, the key field has lenght 1 and after that there are the rest of the field you want.

As you don't have space between the key and the second field you should use fixed length, for example for Header should be:

Header.fieldFixedLengths 1,6,6,6

Header.fieldNames Key, fieldname1, fieldname2, fieldname3

The value ignored keyFieldInStructure is used for not include this field in the message.

For use the fieldSeparator you should insert a blank value between key field and your first field inthe input file.

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Miguel