cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade : Default Business Transaction Type not set for Return STO

0 Kudos

Hi My scenario is:

I have created a Return STO  (Inter company PO with Document type NB) - and trying to create subsequent documents.

While I am creating the Billing Document I get an error : Foreign Trade Data Incomplete.

I have done the required setting  : i.e. maintaining the default value as per following

Foreign Trade --> Basic Data  for Foreign Trade-->Define Business Transaction Type and default value-->Default Business Transaction Type (MM)

Still when I create the Billing Document the default value does not get picked up and we get the error of foreign data incomplete. Can you please help?

Regards

Rahul Soman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Can someone help to understand this scenario and the solution for this?

Steps and the problem area:

1. Created Intercompany STO

2. Created delivery, issued goods against the delivery

3. Created the Billing document, in which the business transaction details are correctly copied as per system configuration.

Screenshot of configuration

--> Okay till this point.

4. Created another Return PO

5. Created Return Delivery

6. Posted the Goods receipt against the return delivery

7. Created the delivery document :

While creation of delivery document we get the error Missing Business Transaction Type.

8. Checked the Foreign trade data at item level and found that the Business transaction type field here is empty.

We need to automate / default this field and have done all the required / given configurations.

but the business transaction is not automated for 'RETURN DELIVERY'.

Please suggest how can we solve this error?

Regards

Rahul Soman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have created a return delivery against which, you were trying to generate a billing document in which case, Have a look at OSS note 1951547

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Lakshmipathi

Can you please reconfirm the OSS Note number? Not sure why but I am unable to find this note on Service Marketplace.

Regards

Rahul SOman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I was able to see couple of days back the referred note, not sure, why I am unable to view that.  Raise an OSS message referring the said note and update here once you get SAP's response.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi

can you please share the details under the note or the information within the same?