Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPWM6.1 : WorkOrderPostSteplet - Updating Could not be Completed

former_member191119
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on SAP Work Manager 6.1 SAP SMP 3.0 SP09 environment. we are getting the following error:

com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: WorkOrderPostSteplet - Updating could not be completed

This error is triggering when user creating the work order from notification section.But, the work order is successfully creating in backend even this error is triggering in agentry client. But LOCAL_XXX order is also not clearing from agentry client.

Can any one assist me on this?

Thanks..

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Please try to debug in SAP what is the problem. The Local order will be removed from Client only when sync completes without any error. In case of any error it will be there in client.

Ajitesh

former_member191119
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The debug is showing the work order is creating successfully. But could not able to identify from where this error is coming from.

Is any thing wrong in agentry side?? i mean in SMP server side or config side or client side?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, nothing wrong from Agentry and Java side. what i feel is after creating the Work order in SAP there is some other method which is throwing this error. This error is from SAP, so try to debug in SAP after SAVE method.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify if the user has authorizations to create/update the back end data from mobile device.

Verify the user in SU01d transaction/SLG1 logs/Server Logs/Agentry Logs to identify the root cause of the issue.

Thanks&Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

former_member191119
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for you replay ,

yes user has authorization to update a data to backend.

In my case work order is creating successfully in backend even if this error is encountering. But Temporarily stored LOCAL_XXXX work order is not clearing from agentry client and also throwing the above error.

Regards,

Ravi

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There might be an update step tied to the add transaction.Verify the Response to Client is set to Update client key property.This configuration will replace the local_xxxx id with the key property from back end. Regarding the error, try to debug from java and ABAP perspective,since the message is triggering from back end.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu