Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification to the Firefighter Review Notification email

former_member349600
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In GRC 10 version , we  would like to change the content of the email which goes as a notification  to the  controller to review the FFid logs and update it.

I have checked it in workflow of SPRO but I did not find any option where this specific notification content can be changed.Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The section, 'Notification and Variables' in GRFNMW_CONFIGURE_WD, shows the template/message class and the document associated.  Since, it is not advisable to change standard Document, you have to create a new document in SE61, and assign it to the message class.

This new document will contain your custom notification content.

Regards

Plaban

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Kindly do the following

1. Create a custom document object(Z) in SE61 by copying GRAC_MSMP_LOGRPT_NEWWORKITM

2. Create a custom message class using SM30 and GRFNVNOTIFYMSG as view/table and associate the custom document object created in step 1

3. Create a Custom Template ID in Step 4(Variables and Templates) of MSMP and select the custom message class created in step 2

4. Select the custom template ID in the notification settings for NEW_WORK_ITEM notification event

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manju

P.S : There is a standard SAP doc on how to create custom notification templates in GRC. But the document is not accessible currently

former_member349600
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Manjunath for your help.

In my case I already have custom template , so can I directly make the change in that template by going in se61 .

I believe after saving the template it would ask for transport .Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If you already have a custom template you can directly make the changes in SE61.

You will not be prompted for a TR when making the changes.

Make sure that you DO NOT save the changes as Raw Version and Save it in Active status only.

Regards,

Manju

former_member349600
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Manju,

You are saying to make the changes directly in template  , does this require any transport for the moment as you have mentioned ."You will not be prompted for a TR when making the changes".

Should not these changes taken through transport?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You can make the changes directly in the template(SE61)

Note that the document object is associated with a message class which is assigned to a template ID in MSMP step 4.

These template ID's will be used in your notification settings in MSMP.

To transport the changes select the custom class in SM30->GRFNVNOTIFYMSG and create a Workbench request

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manju