Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TM Collaboration portal Enhancment

vasantham
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on TM Collaboration portal Enhancements, requirement is to mask few fields e.g Dangerous Good, Business partners section. There is no technical IDs for those fields, IDs are creating dynamically. I am trying to remove those fields from controller. As per guide i have defined the controller name in Component.js but getting 404 error.

Please find the attachment for index.html and component.js code.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vasantham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you get the 404 error when loading the component.js or referring the field. As replied to you in the other thread, hiding of fields without ID is not possible.

Are you talking about the table view or the details view?

vasantham
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for your quick response Jan.

I am getting error while loading the component.js.

I have to mask the mentioned fields. Is there any way to do that

Kind regards,

Vasantham

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasantham,

the highlighted fields cannot be removed on this screen as there are technical limitations.

For the 404 error, we should access your system. So please create a customer incident for component TM-CP.

Best regards,

Jan

vasantham
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Jan.

could you please also confirm the below one whether this requirement is possible or not

Kind regards,

Vasantham

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All the information on the popup cannot be hidden, only the UI elements on the main UIs.

vasantham
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks alot.

One more query on the same popup. I need to add a filed called "Estimated Duration" followed by Distance and value should be picked from requestsTable. Is this requirement possible?

If yes kindly let me know the steps.

Thanks,

Vasantham

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasantham,

we provide field extensibility at certain predefined places. For this, please check chapter 1 of the extension guide. The field value has to be filled in the back end in the BAdI.

If that wouldn't be enough, you would have to create an own UI.

Best regards,

Jan

Answers (0)