SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we know through Billing schema that Consumption Quantity is Actual or Estimated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way that we can find that Consumption Quantity is Actual or Estimated from Billing Schema.

Thanks.

Karthick.

3 REPLIES 3

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

From my understanding you cannot tell the consumption is actual or estimated by only seeing the billing schema!

You can see this from Meter Read Document used during billing i.e. in line item tables DBERCHZ1 and DBERCHZ2-ISTABLART.

Can you let me know why do you want to know this from Billing Schema?

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

I have Attached link Mentioning my Requirement go through it and if you can help me it will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Karthick.

0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

I have just checked your other post and from that what I can suggest you is to create a copy of the standard Variant INFACT06 into custom variant say ZINFACT06 and in the function module ISU_ZINFACT06 check the changing parameters  XY_OBJ or  XY_SOBJ to see whether you have to information about the current Meter Reading documents being considered - if so then your job is easy to find out the Meter Read type ISTABLART. This requires a bit of trail and error method and I would recommend you this only if have no other options.

P.S.: Actually just now I have checked the variant program and found you have this information whether the read is estimated or real from the import parameter  X_RED-IVB here you have the Meter Reading related fields like ISTABLART, I_ZWSTNDAB etc. so I think you can restrict this to store in Installation facts using the custom variant ZINFACT06 🙂 hope this helps.

Thanks,

Srini