cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred in the delivery outoput

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have got an error in one of my delivery outputs. After PGI the output xxxx will trigger automatically and for Performa invoices. But here i am getting error for some Shipping customers, not for all."Copy control from billing document to agency document is not activated".

PFB the screenshot for your reference.

Please help me to resolve the issue ASAP. Because it is effecting our daily jobs.

Regards,

Akash K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is happening for all documents, then you can check the copy control.  In your case, it is randomly happening.  So you have to compare the documents which is working perfectly with the one which is not working, especially master data related so that you can narrow down to the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I have compared the customers. I can see in the sold to party (one of the partner function in the billing document) is not maintained for the sales area which is present in the other billing document(the one which i get the current output.). May i know how can we check this will be the route cause??? Any idea sir?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't need to debug this to see where the message occurs. If you go to SE91 and run "where used" for this message you'll see only one occurrence in the function module WCB_CHECK_CP_CNTRL_BILL_ACTIVE (at least in our "plain vanilla" EHP6 system).

An ABAPer can easily check the code in this FM and others that are called there. It has something to do with the global trade management from what I see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

Can you please explain the process steps in SAP starting from order to proforma including Z transactions. And also what logic you have specified in smartform of delivery. 

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Akash,

As per your screen shot, Replenishment Delivery is trying to create Performa invoice using through the program ZSD_PROFORMA_CREATE.

there could be some possibility please check

1. check Copy control between Replenishment Delivery and Proforma invoice.

2. just go through the debugging program ZSD_PROFORMA_CREATE, your may come to know the reason.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ZSD_PROFORMA_CREATE is a custom program that exists only in your SAP system. Not sure how this is helpful to OP (unless you somehow know each other and work in the same system).

@OP - any reason you didn't click on the message to read the long text? There is a question mark button right there. Or anything preventing from sharing the message ID/number with us? What have you done so far to troubleshoot this?

0 Kudos

I have clicked the question mark. But i can see only the message number into it. Nothing else.

PFB screenshot for your reference.

0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

The issue is effecting only in our production system. We don't have access to debug the program in the Production. But when i try to replicate the same in our test system, The output triggered successfully.

I don't know how to proceed this....Any valuable ideas sir?

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Akash,

If you are able to replicate the same scenario in test system then it seem there could be some master data issue. you can try below points.

1. compare the data in production and test system.

2. if you have debugging access in test system then just put the Break point on W_CB101 (as per you message) and try to find out the issue.

I hope you will find some clue.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma