cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery not created for production order in ECC after material staging - eWM integration

narendra_prabhu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please note I get the below error when I perform material staging for production order and am unable to create an outbound delivery which would get distributed to eWM.

Data for plant #### incompletely maintained

Message no. /SPE/MAN007

Diagnosis

For production supply deliveries to be created in plant EWMP, various data has to be maintained in the supplying and the receiving plant:

• Shipping point
  • Sales organization
  • Distribution channel (only in the supplying plant)
  • Division (only in the supplying plant)
  • Customer (only in the supplying plant)
  • Vendor (only in the receiving plant)

System Response

Because of the missing data it is not possible to create a delivery.

Procedure

Maintain the missing data in Customizing for plant ####.

I have gone through the below threads where members had reported similar issue and I have tried maintaining the entries in customization as suggested but am still getting the error message :

I have maintained the below :

1. In customizing for SAP ERP choose Logistics Execution  Decentralized WMS Integration  Central Processing  Application  Define Interface to Inventory Management and Delivery-Relevant Data

2. Choose the activity Delivery Relevant Data for Warehouse Number

3. Create the following entry for your ERP warehouse number

In addition to the above configuration I have also assigned the vendor in the customer master in XD02

Delivery for EWM not created when Production Or... | SCN

In the production scheduling profile I have maintained the requirement '2'. Transfer requirement, transfer order and delivery on release.

The shipping point determination is also in place, the correct loading groups have also been maintained in the material master.

Any leads to from members who faced this issue and were able to resolve the same would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Naren Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Has the OBD been created in ERP and failed to transfer to EWM? If not then surely this points to a problem with the data/customizing in ERP not EWM.

Have you created a plant customer and plant vendor in ERP and CIF'ed them to EWM? They should be created as Business Partners and you should see them in transaction BP.

Also make sure your Shipping Point and Sales Organization have been configured correctly in ERP.

Hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

narendra_prabhu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the inputs.

Please note was finally able to create the OBD for the production order. The latest config I did was under the following SPRO node :

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Set up Stock transfer Order -> Set up stock transfer between storage locations -> Define shipping data for stock transfer between storage locations.

Here I assigned the Customer (ship to party) to plant/ warehouse storage location and maintained the Sales organisation, distribution channel,shipping point, division for this combination.

Best Regards

Narendra Prabhu

rammohan_shenoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra What I am additionally finding out is that system requires only the shipping point to be assigned under "Define Shipping Data for Stock Transfers Between Storage Locations". The customer number maintained at this configuration node is not read by the outbound delivery and you will still get the error. However, you need to maintain Customer number, Sales Org, Distribution channel and division under "Define Shipping Data for Plants" under configuration node MM-->Purchasing-->Purchase order-->Setup stock transport order-->Define shipping data for plants. It just shows that configurations need to be maintained at different configuration nodes before this starts to work. Verify from your side as well. This is what I am finding out as I am trying to navigate the various options. Good news is that it now works. Thanks for your input. Regards

narendra_prabhu
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Ram,

Thanks for your input and you are welcome.

Best Regards

Narendra

haribalakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

I have updated below post with the fix.

Hope this helps you too.

BR

Raghava