cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESRI NOT supported anymore on SAP BusinessObjects ?

PierreLansalotB
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

A French customer found this web page that says ESRI maps are not supported anymore for SAP BusinnesObjects products ?

http://www.esri.com/software/location-analytics/esri-maps-for-sap-business-objects

Is is a hoax or is correct ?

Thanks for the feedback from the Product Group team of SAP Lumira to light up this info !

Best regards,

Pierre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

As far as Lumira is concerned,  if you are using version 1.30 or higher,  you would be able to leverage ESRI maps out of the box. So it is still accessible, including full functionality with an ESRI account.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

PierreLansalotB
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Thanks Varun,

It works fine for me in SAP Lumira 1.31. I think that the customer was worried about the web page that is old-fashioned...

Pierre

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand, in fact there is more ESRI functionality added in 1.31 with the option of ArcGIS Online and On Premise modes. So your customers do not need to fear about ESRI support from Lumira.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pierre,

Esri OnLine is still support, as long as you have proper license for v10.4 or higher.  If you have license for older version then it is out of support by ESRI, which mean BOBJ also can't support version.   We recently upgraded to v10.4.1 and it works great for us.

• What ESRI version are you licensed for ?
  • Is your Lumira running v1.29 or better

ESRI and SAP has very strong partnership, these will back it.

SAP, Esri Build Stronger Mapping Ties - InformationWeek

SAP Lumira gets a real cool IoT visualization upgrade | IT World Canada News

SAP expands geospatial data offerings with Esri

Regards,

Ajay