Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot not to be created for Intercompany STO

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have read through several SCN links to find out the settings required to stop the inspection lot generation during Delivery document (OBD) creation and goods receipt against of Inter company STO. Unfortunately I could not find the confirmed solution.

In case of Inspection lot not to be created during delivery (OBD) creation against of Purcahse Order, using Create Control Data in SD(i.e. Transaction QV51- Quality Info record in SD), we have chosen the setting "No inspection against of Delivery category in Customer specification tab for the required Customer, Sales Organization and Material combination and found to be working fine(i.e Inspection lots are not generated for that Customer)

In case of Inspection Lot not to be created during Goods Receipt against of OBD (inter company), We have tried maintaining the settings in Quality Info record (transaction code: QI01) "no inspection" in Inspection control Tab.Unfortunately when I make the GR, Inspection lot still getting generated.

We have tried with QM Procurement active Indicator and and assigning QM control key in material master QM view, but still not able to stop creating inspection lot.

Is there any other settings required to maintain to stop the Inspection lot generation for particular Vendor in case Inter company STO.

Thank you for your time and the support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help to stop creating Inspection lot while making the GR for Inter company STO,

I am checking the possibility through info record QI01, but it is not stopping creating the Inspection lot.

Thank you.

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After having couple of experiments are done, we came to know that following settings are enough to meet our requirement.

1. Material Master_QM View : Check the QM procurement active and provide the QM control key.

2. Quality Info Record (QI01): Choose "No Inspection" in Inspection control Tab.

Ignore the confusion:

While making GR even after the settings made as shown above not to generate the inspection lot, system will confuse us showing Stock Type as "Quality inspection" when you click the "Check" button in MIGO as shown below.

Before saving the MIGO, stock type will be "Quality Inspection" in MIGO screen.

Conclusion:

Only After saving the the MIGO document, stock will go to "Unrestricted" Stock type.

No Inspection lot will be generated for material procured from specific Vendor or part of GR process against of  STO 

Thank you all.