cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill to Address Change on SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

Could anyone please tell me how to change "Bill to Address" on PO PDF in SRM for specific company code.

We tried to change the bill to address in t-code BP, but those changes hasn't effected on PO PDF output.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone,

Issue is resolved and it is maintained in SO10.

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the address at the company code level in SRM Org structure using PPOMA_BBP.

This will update in PO print preview.

Thanks.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria and Vinita,

Thanks for the reply, here in our case we are not trying to change Bill to Address for one particular address. We would like to change the address at company code level.

Even i tried finding the address at company code level in attributes but the attribute "Invoice Recipient Address" is maintained blank.

Hello Nishanth,

We have already changed the Bill to address in Portal, even after that also the changes hasn't reflected. And as you said i went to table "BUT021_FS" and searched for Bill to address and there is no bill to address maintained for the company code (I checked with company code BP in the table)

Could you please let me know will this cause a problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

If Bill to address is not maintained at BUT021_FS table then i wonder how you were able to change the invoice address in Portal.

I believe if BILL_TO address is not maintained then it will pick XXDEFAULT as the bill to address.

Can you please cross check this ?

Regards,

Nishanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nishanth,

Yes we have XXDEFAULT in bill to address, but this is not where the address is picking up on SRM PO.

We identified the address from where it is picking to PO and changed the fax number on that, but it is not reflecting back on PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I hope you have changed the details at Address level rather than BP. Please check in ADR3 table to see whether this Address is reflecting the changes in Fax number you have corrected.

Regards,

Nishanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishanth,

ADR3 table is maintained with updated address. Not sure why it is not getting reflected on SRM PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

If you want to do modification to the Bill to address , then you can go ahead and do the changes in portal.

Business Partner POWL --> Internal Business partner --> purchasing Companies --> Address data.

If you are not sure what is the Bill to Address used for your company code then goto BUT021_FS table and Search for Address type BILL_TO against the BP of your company code.

Once these changes are done, you can see the same reflecting in PO output PDF as well.

Regards,

Nishanth

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

Did you try in pposa_bbp to change the attribute of the user ?

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you try by changing the company code address at Org. Structure? (PPOMA_BBP)

hope this help!