I stuck to create outbound delivery due to the below error

Where as I already maintained my schedule line like this:

Same shipping data but not fetching.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor

Biplab,

I agree with Veselina, check if material is confirmed for that delivery date, in Tab Schedule lines of the order.

Find a material with stock, table MARD, give plant and storage location and unrestricted greater than zero. Take that material and test sales order, delivery. OR find a billing document, table VBRK and then use the same master data to test sales order, delivery creation.

TW

biplab_das3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sir/Madam its working fine now. Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apologies if I am stating the obvious, but you can create deliveries only for confirmed schedule lines. From your screenshots I see no evidence that you have confirmed quantity for this item.

It could happen that you have no stock on this date, or you have some delivery block applied with confirmation block, or your document becomes blocked for credit reasons.

Go to VA02, check ATP for this item, save, check the schedule lines.

Check the document status in VBUK/VBUP as well, because you use some IDES sandbox - the quality of customizing, developments and master data there will not be high.

biplab_das3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Veselina thanks for your response. After creating material Initially I stock for the material in MB1C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biplab,

Can you just check the material confirmation date for that particular lot means the date on which production confirmation is happened.

S. Satyajit

vijay_vital
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try rekeying the sales order it should work

I was able to save the order

biplab_das3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for guiding. The order also saved in my system properly but not able to create O/D. When again come to the order via VA02 then shipping tab page is like this:

Where I maintained it in Schedule line once then it would not come again.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Biplab,

Change the GI date to 11-july in the order and then try to create a outbound delivery.

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

vijay_vital
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you using VL01N or VL10H.

If you are using VL10H check the parameter you are using.
VL01N should be able to handle this by changing date to 7th.

Note: you should forward date to 7th should you want to deliver today.

biplab_das3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sir/Madam,

Thanks for guiding me. I changed the goods issue date to 11-Jul-2016, but still the same error is coming.

--

Thanks and Regards

Biplab Das

biplab_das3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am using VL01N for delivery. My customer request delivery date is 12.07.2016. Hence Transit time I count for 2 days. So I am doing PGI on 10th of July. For loading time & Pick/Pack time I counted for 1 day i.e. 9th of July. Hence Material availability date I decide 8th of July. Transportation Planning date I count on 07th. I saved the entire details in Schedule Line though I am getting error while saving.

--

Thanks & Regards

Biplab Das

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Biplab,

I believe issue is due to factory calendar and holiday calendar of Picking/packing, route, transport.

Please check all respective calendars.