Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with unblocking sales support in xd05

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I  am facing issue while removing tick mark in xd05 as shown below. so i am not allowed to create sales order. can you please assist how shall i remove this tick mark

Thanks

Sachin K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

its not allowing to changes in sales area mode too , also in xd02 mode . same screen appeared when went to xd02.

Any more alternatives solution please

Thanks

Sachin

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The flag "All Sales Areas" that you have highlighted is used for blocking Sales Support. As we can see the flag is under "Block Sales Support" section. The flag is in relation to Create Sales Activity (VC01N)  not sales order creation (VA01).

If you are not allowed to create sales order now and you want to remove this restriction, you need to adjust the value assign to "All Sales Areas" and "Selected Sales Area" under "Order Block" section.

Best regards,

Crystal Lin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

To remove sales area block, choose the customer no in XD02 and sales area which u wanted to remove and go to extra tab on the top menu and select blocking data and then appeared screen remove the needful block

Thanks

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

its in grey colour . not allowing to remove in xd05. any alternative to remove this.