cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM LP21 on RF screen

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have a requirement to execute the LP21 function on the RF screen for the given material.

Based on the Min/Max and bin stock situation, the system should propose the replenishment. 

I am not sure if anyone has come across the similar requirement . Can you please suggest if there any any suitable BABI / Function Module to execute such function , which can be used to develop a custom RF screen ?

Regards

Gobi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

LP21 will create the TR, you will need LT04 to create the TO.

Have a look at

• WM_LM_TRANSFER_ORDER_CREATE
  • L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE
  • L_TO_CREATE_TR

Cheers

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

There are no standard RF transactions that will allow you to create Replen TR's into TO's so you will have to create a bespoke RF transaction to provide this functionality.

The standard program for LP21 is called RLLNACH1. The main FM for the functionality that you require is L_TO_CREATE_TR.

0 Kudos

Hi Andy

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I understand RLLNACH1 is the program for LP21.

the business expectation is to execute the function in RF screen and create TR. They will scan the Material and fixed bin . Based on the Min/Max situation , the system needs to create the TR for repl. quantity.

I understand i need to create a custom RF transaction to address the requirement. What i would like to understand is , whether there is any standard BAPI / FM to facilitate the LP21 functionality ?

Thanks again for your support on this.

Regards

Gobi