Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver IDOC_AAE:IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE

PS23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

We I have a SOAP - IDoc scenario where I am using IDoc AAE reciver adapter for posting IDoc to SAP ECC system. 1. No message mapping 2. PI 7.31 sp12 We have classical scenario already running in prod and hav to migrate the classical in ICO and hence testing with ICO is going on which is failing. Classical allows the same idocs processed whereas IDOC_AAE fails with parsing error Idoc receiver error:

Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: 7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Illegal value "2" for attribute SEGMENT in tag within IDoc-XML for type : state=READING_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE, charPosition=5144, lineNumber=154, columnNumber=35

I have checked below threads/notes Note #1688780 IDoc AAE Adapter Can anyone suggest. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your attribute will have to the value "1". While this was supported in the Classic IDOC adapter by disabling IDoc syntax check, there doesnt seem to be such a option on IDOC_AAE.. You will have to introdue a custom 1:1 mapping and then map source to target except for the Segment Field where you would need to make the value as 1.

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhavesh is absolutely right!

In addition: as segments names can be customized, it was decided by SAP that each segment should have attribute SEGMENT with value 1 and IDOC segment should have attribute BEGIN with value 1.

Regards, Evgeniy.

Answers (0)