Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPH3011: iOS[12024] The manifest for the app

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have upgraded Aaria Server from SP12 > SP14 > SP15, I see lots of error on Admin Server log as below:

IPH3011: iOS[12024] The manifest for the app at https://xxxxxxxxxx/ias_relay_server/client/rs_client.dll/afariaPackage/ps2/ps.svc/Package/Content/zz... could not be validated.

But as per KBA https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2049106/E Issue has been fixed on SP4 HF 9.

Regards,

VP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

volker_saier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello VP,

This error message occurs when you try to apply an iOS enterprise app to the AppStore Afaria client.

An iOS Enterprise App can only be applied to an iOS device with an Afaria Custom Client installed.

(See KBA 1985388)

Best regards,

Volker Saier

SAP Product Support

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

No KBA found.

We are using ENT Afaria Client.

Regards,

VP

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member

Any Update please.

Regards,

VP

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

VP,

This generally means that the enterprise application is missing some compiled portion of the app.  Can you install it manually on a device?  As you know when using the appstore client, you won't see the enterprise application listed, but if it is marked required it should install.

Please attempt to install it manually and see if it installs properly.

Tracy

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We use ENT AFARIA Client, i can able to download App store apps without any issue, but unable to download ENT apps and ENT Afaria Client.

Could you please suggest to proceed further.

Regards,

VP

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

VP,

Have you attempted to install them with or without MDM protocol?  What version of the iOS operating system are the devices running?

Tracy

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created without MDM protocol but no luck, earlier it was with MDM protocol.

iOS version 9.3.2

Regards,

VP

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

VP,

We aren't seeing any reports of this on current code.  Did you attempt to install the application outside of Afaria just to validate the package?  Apple currently has a couple of different issues occurring with packages being delivered but neither one matches this particular error.  Both occur on 9.3.2 however.  If you have an iOS device on another version, I would recommend testing with that as well.

Tracy

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Before upgrading we were in SP12 and iOS version 9.3.2 there it worked smoothly.

After upgrading to SP15 we are observing this issue and tested with 9.3.1 and 9.2.1 versions.

We are on other SP's on QA there i do not see any issue with iOS 9.3.2 version.

Is this issue with SP15?

Regards,

VP

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

VP,

Not that I know of.  We have many other customers on Sp15 who are working properly.

Tracy

former_member228655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VP,

I would recommend to open an incident so that you upload your ent. app and we can test with it to see if issue can be replicated. So far we haven't heard any reports from other customers and I am not able to replicate this error in my SP15 environment.

Thanks,
Sejal

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member

Hope you doing good..

We are using ENT Client version 6.60.6620.2 is this supported with SP15 ?

I am doing couple of testing and if it fails i'll raise an incident.

Regards,

VP

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Former Member

I have created a static group and linked to the policies. When i enroll the device i see in Package Tracking Log "NoDeliveryAttempted" for Enterprise Apps.

We are using ENT Client version 6.60.6620.2

Is there any other way to troubleshoot?

Regards,

VP

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

VP,

As Sejal mentioned, I would recommend opening an incident on this.

Tracy

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Former Member

I troubleshoot from my end and Issue got resolved.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Issue was related to Package server.

Regards,

VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

VP,

Could you please explain how did you resolve this issue? The steps?

Regards,

Sneha

Answers (0)