cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFPR Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have done all the relevant settings for REM in-process inspection.Generate the inspection lot manually through MFPR and also record the result recording for the inspection lot.

I just wanted to know what happen next to this inspection lot.I want that this inspection lot gets disappear from MFPR screen so that I can create another in-process inspection lot for the same versions. But if I try to create inspection lot system given me message "

"New Lot for Rep. Manufacturing" is not allowed (INL 130000000003 )" I am trying to  record the 2nd result for the same inspection lot but its show 1st result record in grey out field.

So kindly explain the next process after result recording.In my scenario quality is inspected for every 4 hrs intervals.I would also like to know what is difference between Free inspection points  lots and MFPR  lots.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Just complete the usage decision , then the system would allow you to create inspection lot against the same production version.

Regards

DD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DD,

Thanks for your reply.In my scenario,I am performing results recording instead of usage decision since its in-process inspections.No stock posting required.I believe usage decision we make it for stock posting only,please correct me if I wrong since I am not familiar with this.

Regards.

Swapnil

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usage decision is used to completely close the Inspection lots as well as do the stock posting (if lnsp. lot is stock relevant i.e.: Insp. lot 01, 04 etc).

Regards

S ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarfaraz,

Thanks for reply.I will execute the same and revert back.

Regards.

Swapnil

Answers (0)