cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Channel unable to fetch complete data for the select query!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Greetings for the day!!

My requirement is JDBC to IDoc scenario.Currently, I am facing an issue in PI JDBC channel regarding the data.I have provided the same selection query in TOAD tool(Version 9.2) and PI JDBC(7.4 single stack) sender channel but unfortunately the channel is unable to fetch complete data for few of the fields in XML source structure. Here are the below screen shots of the same with complete details.

SELECT query executed in TOAD tool:

select * from table where LFD_NR='2263638'

Output executed in TOAD tool:

Query provided in the PI 7.4 communication channel:

XML Payload in PI 7.4 message monitoring with WERK as an empty  value for the above query:

So as per the observation from the above screen shots, we are unable to receive the WERK field value as 0001 in XML payload.Would request you to kindly suggest the same so that we can proceed further.

Thanks in advance!!

Kindly do the needful.

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Prashanth Bharadwaj Ch.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Try to maintain the same data type for WERK similar to TOAD

hope it works

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have sorted out the issue regarding the empty data in the WERK field. So as per our observation, the data type provided in the TOAD tool is VARCHAR2. Unfortunately,for all the fields of VARCHAR2 type we are facing the empty data issue.Also in PI, We have defined the type as XSD:String. so we have provided to_clob concept and completed the issue.

Thanks alot for your help!!

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Prashanth Bharadwaj Ch.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Are you sure '2263638' is a unique value in the DB?. Have you tried to do a more amply select in order to check if the field werk is anytime filled?.

Regards.

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth!

Please check if Werk element in your source message structure has appropriate type and length.

Or provide the screenshot of your source message structure definition.

Regards, Evgeniy.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Can you check the Database field type in the table for the WERK Field?
  • Also, if i see your response only MENGE field is populated. When you run the Select query in TOAD is it the same value you see for MENGE as well and are remaining fields blank / empty?
  • Also, are you using the same user in your Sender channel and in your TOAD Query?