cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Our business process is in such a way that for every sold-to-party we assign a partner called end user. But standard SAP allows only 1000 assignment for a partner. We have more than 1000 end users to be assigned for a sold-to party. Can any one please suggest any other alternate solution for this. Any help is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a suggestion. I've not tested it but it might work.

1. Create new account group called end user.

2. Assign a customer master partner procedure for that account group.

2. In the customer master partner procedure create two partner function only, one called end user and the other for SP (sold -to). Make end user mandatory only

3. Add end user in your sales document header partner procedure and specify it as mandatory

4. Create 1000 end users i.e. create 1000 customers of the account group end user. In the end user function enter your end user, and in the SP function enter the SP to which those 1000 end users belong. Unfortunately you would need to maintain a lot of master data. I think you can also maintain more than 1 SP for this account group.

Now hopefully, when you create a sales document, when you enter the SP it will ask you for a end user and you would select from a drop down list.

We use a similar functionality for SH (ship to) parties. Instead of assigning 100 SH to 1 SP, we assign 1 SP to 100 SH.

Hope it makes sense

Regards

Michalis Papadopoulos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create this customer in multiple distribution channels. so every new distribution channel becomes a new sales area in which you assign the end users.

To manage all such distribution channel maintain common distribution channels.

Hope its useful.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore