cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MENA CERTIFICATION PROCESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

the below pre-requisite from "sap mena" for writing certification exam,

can anyone please update me the experience they are asking for...

I have experience as an Sap-End-user, will my experience be counted for writing certification exam...?

my job is relevant to certification exam course, but my position is as an End-user.

waiting for the updates.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link.

Regards

S Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already checked the link you sent,

but it doesn't answer my query.

because they only mentioned relevant experience but nothing is specific like what type of experience is required.

is it "associate consultant", or "consultant" "End-user" etc.......

I wanted to know whether Sap End-user experience will be counted by sap for writing certification or not.

if you could help me out with this, Brother Sarfaraz...

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This below reply in the link from SAP says minimum 1 year of experience is required but this requirement is for India. Please check it.

It would be better to ask your local SAP partner/institute for exam prerequisite or write to "Education.MENA@sap.com"

Info to directly write SD certificate exam with... | SCN

Regards

S Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

first I tried checking with Sap training institute's and they advised to get help from (education. Mena).

when asked to them, they are unable to provide a valid response.

only relevant experience is required, this is what they are saying.

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaleel,

Sometimes the Rules change from time to time.

Write mail to Education MENA and ask them clearly.

If still they dont tell clearly then it would be a gamble if you want to apply and try for certification.

I believe It might not be applicable for End users.

Also as per new process I believe you need to submit the HR Document stamped that you are working as a MM Consultant.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the only reply I am getting from Eduation.Mena is you need to submit a letter from HR.

I even replied them saying, no issues I can submit a letter from HR but not as a consultant, still no correct response I received.

please correct me if I am wrong,

what if I go for Sap training from Authorized Training centres and also I have an experience of 2.5 years related to Sap ( as end user ).... you think then I would have a chance of getting accepted to write certification Exam...?

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaleel,

If you go for Training Authorized Center then the Training center itself will arrange for your Exam.

All the Best.

Regards

Sajid