Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repacking operation in SAPWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

in

I have go the requirement where I have got stuck.

My business team wants to repack the material through HHT on ITS.

Business needs to packed material as per below

1- Material weight has been reduced due to dryness. Now business needs to repack to increase the pack

Pack material weight 100 kg. now it has been to reduced is 98 kg. wants to bring it back to 100 kg against.

2- material weight 100 kg pack client wants 2pack of 50 kg. so repacking required to make two pack of 50 kg.

batch number will be changed in this scernario.

A batch number will be consumed .

Please advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you provide more information regarding your current setup.

Are you using IM or WM?

If you are using WM are you using Storage Units to pack the material?

The only standard ITS packing/unpacking transactions I am aware of are LM19 and LM22, but these are used with SU or HUM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is WM managed, It is being a challenged, Please let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it is non hu, batch no is used for pack no

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Are you using Handling Units?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this a manufacturing scenario in that the powder is a finished good that is being packed at the end of the production line ?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's true Android.

It is a manufacturing scenario in that the powder is a finished good that is being packed at the end of the production line and later it weight is being reduced. now it has to be repacked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is slightly different to how I used to do it as we were using SU's instead of batches (we were also using repetitive manufacturing) but it might help.

At the end of production the FG's were receipted into a non SU managed stype form which they were physically packed and systematically transferred from end of line (non SU) to a holding stype (SU managed) prior to being placed into the warehouse for dispatch.

Any repacking then was simple as we would transfer the FG's back into the 'end of line' stype (non SU thus consuming the old SU number) repacked and transfer back into the holding stype (new SU number assigned.)

This will be more difficult for you as you are using batch management but I'm thinking that you might be able to reverse the FG goods receipt ? You will obviously need to think about how this will impact your ROH or SFG's and also where you make the adjustment for the lost weight.

Hope this helps

Cheers