Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add MT in Sender REST call

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my sender REST adapter I want to add message type name, the message type is not sending my source application.

my source data is coming as follows..

{

"Customer":

{

"AccountNo":"70513364",

"LegalEntity":"AE01",

where as I have to build the source message as follows...

{

"MT_CustMaster":

{

"Customer":

{

"AccountNo":"70513364",

"LegalEntity":"AE01",

for this I used the option in sender REST adapter  - Add Wrapper element, there I mentioned Message type name and Name space, then In source converted XML message message type is coming with <ns1:MT_CustMaster urn:"...."> due to this "ns1" in cannot detect the interface determination.

Any solution for this to remove "ns1"  from root message type which added through "Add wrapper element" option?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Khaja,

You wish to remove the namespace for the target application?Because every PI Message type will have namespace.

As Bhavesh suggested this is correct behaviour,Check the below link

You can remove the namespace in the mapping ,Try the below approach.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, When you mention both the Message Type Name and Namespace, PI will wrap the Root Tag with the Namespace Prefix. This is standard behavior and the correct behavior.

If you do not need the namespace prefix, then you would need to make sure your message type does not use any namespace and leave the namespace field blank in the REST Adapter.

Regards

Bhavesh

Snavi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khaja,

If you are able to see the converted xml in the logs, that means the interface determination is already completed

can you post what actual issue are you getting with the namespace prefix? are there any errors in the mapping?

there may be some other solution to your issue rather removing the namespace prefix from the xml elements.